? ??????????????Love to Hate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (49 Ratings)??37 Grabs Today. 14424 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????5?? ?????????????????????????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (724 Ratings)??37 Grabs Today. 102719 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 25, 2009

sept. 14-18 "attitude"

" If you cannot change the situation, Change the Attitude in handling the situation"
Each of us has their own attitudes. Often times, you have to change your attitude to handle the situations. Because, it's not the situation that should go along with you, you are the one.

A-1
T-20
T-20
I-9
T-20
U-21
D-4
E-5
-------
100

For me this means that, if you have a great attitude, your perfect. It depends if you will add or subtract.

Nothing much to write this week. Almost the same as the other weeks. No more no less.
Regarding other stuffs. Well, I started hanging around with other people. Because, I have noticed that I'm always with Majo, Trixie, Aica, Aira, Aya. It's not that I don't like them anymore. It's just that, I need to make friends with others too. But I think they understand.

0 comments: