? ??????????????Love to Hate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (49 Ratings)??37 Grabs Today. 14424 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????5?? ?????????????????????????Purple Flower? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (724 Ratings)??37 Grabs Today. 102719 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 25, 2009

sept. 21- 25 "promises are meant to be broken"

P.T, P.T, P.T

It's our periodic test again. And it sucks. Well of course, as usual and never will change I didn't study. We have given a day to review, but I just used it for computers. I just can't help it. <0=)>
The pts are hard , they made my head crack. And thanks God we didn't have a test in AP.

A storm just passed by this week. Nothing bad happened to my family. Thanks Lord we got safe. And it's such a disaster. A lot of families were ruined. It's such a chaos. Well, nobody wants it, it's just that we can't stop nature from it's revenge.

We had an assembly, regarding the girl scout. I'm the APL and the only third year in the group. Well, it went well, no problems were encountered. I just accept the truth that I was destined to be alone. (///.-)xD

0 comments: